Friday, February 11, 2011

February 13 Sermon: Colossians 3:14

Back in the 1980's one of my favorite shows was the "A-Team." One of the characters, Hannibal Smith (played by George Peppard) would always say after successfully completing a mission, "I love it when a plan comes together."
I do to, but having said that, I did not plan to preach on the subject of "Love" the day before Valentine's Day. It is completely God's providence that I do so (due to missing a Sunday to illness two weeks ago). We are working our way through Colossians and we "happen" to be on Colossians 3:14 this week, And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Please pray for our time together this Sunday morning as we consider the truth that Christian love is the gospel made visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment